[Friday 4 March: Updated with more media.]
There are LOTS of opportunities for you to hear about the Census Campaign over the next few days. Tune in to the following programmes to hear BHA staff and supporters tirelessly spreading the word:
Friday 4 March:
– 6.50 a.m.: BHA Chief Exec Andrew Copson on BBC Wales: from 00.54 mins.
– 6.50 a.m.: Head of Public Affairs Naomi Phillips on BBC Radio Five Live: from 00.54 mins.
– 7.05 a.m.: Andrew on BBC Radio 3 Counties: from 1.07 mins.
– 7.30 a.m.: Andrew on BBC Radio London: from 1.14 mins.
– 7.40 a.m.: Andrew on BBC Radio Manchester: from 2.08 mins.
– 7.50 a.m.: BHA supporter Dr. Donald Cameron on BBC Radio Bristol: from 1.19 mins.
– Around 9 a.m.: Richard Dawkins on BBC Radio Oxford: from 2.06 mins.
– 9.10 a.m.: Naomi on BBC Radio London: from 0.02 and 0.16 mins.
– 11.10 a.m.: Andrew on BBC Radio Essex.
– 1.15 p.m.: Naomi on BBC Radio Yorkshire
– 4.30 p.m.: Head of Membership and Promotion Bob Churchill on Premier Christian Radio
– 6.30 p.m.: Naomi on BBC South Today.
Sunday 6 March:
– 6.50 a.m.: Andrew on BBC Radio Derby
– 7.20 a.m.: Andrew BBC Radio Solent
Monday 7 March:
– 11.45 a.m.: Naomi on BBC Radio Derby
Phew! Be sure to listen in if you are up early enough, or listen again online.